- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
The Rip Curl GromSearch kicked off the 2012 surfing series this past weekend in Surf City, America, otherwise known as Huntington Beach, and KICKER is pumped to sponsor this year’s competition and dish out some serious gear to the best 16-and-under surfing talent in the nation.
“We’re really excited to be involved in this intense surfing series,” Sports Marketing Manager Thomas Freshley said, “We’ve provided plenty of KICKER gear to keep the kids stoked as they go head-to-head in the four qualifying events taking place coast to coast until August.”
Each of the 168 competitors in Huntington Beach received a pair of KICKER EB51 Earbuds, while the surfers who crushed it and took the top spot in each of the four divisions (Girls 16/U, Boys 16/U, Boys 14/U and Boys 12/U) received an iKick501 Docking System, 2nd place scored a pair of Cush Headphones, 3rd took home a pair of Phenom Talk MicroFit Headsets with Mic and 4th got a pair of HP201 Active-Style Headphones.
Click here to see if the GromSearch is headed to a beach near you—it’s a competition you don’t want to miss.