- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
After years of teaming up with Shelby to provide enthusiasts with factory-upgrade audio kits for Mustangs, KICKER excitedly jumped at the opportunity to sponsor the 38th annual Mid America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals happening June 13-17 in Tulsa, Okla.
Shelby has been committed to “delivering cars and products that provide an unparalleled driving experience,” and KICKER believes there is no better way to live loud… so we are loading up the XRV and heading to check out this year’s epic event.
For four days (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday), enthusiastic ‘Ford-powered vehicle’ owners have the opportunity to participate in open-track road racing at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Jennings, Okla., as well as one day (Saturday) of drag racing at Tulsa Raceway Park. Gates will be open to spectators at both tracks for $15 per person.
The final day (Sunday) opens with the All Ford Super Show, which features more than 40 different vehicle classes and an excessive amount of power, which KICKER couldn’t be more stoked about. The car show is located at Tulsa Marriott Southern Hills and is free for spectators.
If you’re a Ford lover or just near the Tulsa area, definitely come check it all out. For more info, visit www.midamericafordteamshelby.com and for the complete five-day schedule, click here.