- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
After years of teaming up with Shelby to provide enthusiasts with factory-upgrade audio kits for Mustangs, KICKER excitedly jumped at the opportunity to sponsor the 38th annual Mid America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals happening June 13-17 in Tulsa, Okla.
Shelby has been committed to “delivering cars and products that provide an unparalleled driving experience,” and KICKER believes there is no better way to live loud… so we are loading up the XRV and heading to check out this year’s epic event.
For four days (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday), enthusiastic ‘Ford-powered vehicle’ owners have the opportunity to participate in open-track road racing at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Jennings, Okla., as well as one day (Saturday) of drag racing at Tulsa Raceway Park. Gates will be open to spectators at both tracks for $15 per person.
The final day (Sunday) opens with the All Ford Super Show, which features more than 40 different vehicle classes and an excessive amount of power, which KICKER couldn’t be more stoked about. The car show is located at Tulsa Marriott Southern Hills and is free for spectators.
If you’re a Ford lover or just near the Tulsa area, definitely come check it all out. For more info, visit www.midamericafordteamshelby.com and for the complete five-day schedule, click here.