- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
We are charged up to continue sponsoring the annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals for another year from June 12-16 in Tulsa, Okla. KICKER has teamed up with Shelby for years to provide factory-upgrade audio kits for Ford Mustangs.
Shelby is committed to “delivering cars and products that provide an unparalleled driving experience,” and KICKER loves enhancing that driving experience with our kick’n audio kits. We are ready to live loud this week with Shelby!
During four days of the event (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday), enthusiastic ‘Ford-powered vehicle’ owners have the opportunity to participate in a High Speed Driving School and open-track road racing at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit. Saturday has been expanded to a full day of drag racing, including a drag racing instructional class, at Tulsa Raceway Park.
The final day (Sunday) opens with the All Ford Super Show, which features more than 40 different vehicle classes and an excessive amount of Ford power and KICKER couldn’t be more stoked! The car show is located at the Southern Hills Marriot and is free to all spectators.
If you’re as Ford obsessed as we are, this is definitely a can’t-miss event. For more info and the complete five day schedule, please visit www.midamericafordmeet.com.