- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
The KICKER XRV (Xtreme Recreational Vehicle) is on the road with the 19th annual HOT ROD Power Tour, the ultimate hot-rodding journey gathering fellow car enthusiasts from all over the world to sightsee, explore and show off their custom car creations in car-crazy towns all over the U.S.
During the seven-day roadtrip, hot-rod owners will pick up and take off from any city following fellow car enthusiasts to the final destination of Charlotte, N.C. Approximately 4,800 cars and 75,000 spectators will be on hand at any of the cities, which includes Arlington, Texas; Texarkana, Ark., Little Rock, Ark., Memphis, Tenn., Birmingham, Ala., Chattanooga, Tenn., and Charlotte.
During each stop, hands-on demos at the KICKER XRV will be given, with an emphasis on Powersports products that perform in varied mobile environments including hot rods and classic cars.