- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
KICKER is now partnering with Subaru to supply its customers with original-equipment, KICKER audio upgrades in specific vehicle models. The high-performance Subaru audio upgrades made by KICKER can be ordered at the dealer with all 2008-2011 Impreza sedans, Impreza WRX sedans, 2011 WRX STI sedans, and all 2008-2011 Impreza, Impreza WRX and WRX STI 5-door vehicles with navigation or non-navigation systems.
“We believe this fusion of progressing brands should create plenty of excitement in the showroom and on the road,” said Chuck Jones, KICKER Director of Original Equipment Manufacturing.
The audio system includes a 10-inch powered subwoofer in a molded enclosure made to fit in the trunk or cargo area of the specific model, easily leaving plenty of trunk cargo space available. The sub is powered by an integrated 100-watt, high-efficiency amplifier that is tuned to specifically match the size of the enclosure. The result is deep, powerful bass from a small space, enhancing overall performance and accuracy system-wide.
The KICKER upgrade kits are now available through Subaru dealerships. MSRP on the subwoofer upgrade is $499.99.