- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
An emphasis on brand-new, specialized mobile audio and a one-of-a-kind ride built from the ground up are the focus for KICKER at the 2013 SEMA Show, Nov. 5-8 in Las Vegas. If you’re going, see KICKER’s offerings at booth number 11825 in the Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall.
KICKER Vehicle-Specific Audio Upgrades (click on CAR AUDIO/SoundGate in the drop-down menu) for Chevy, Ford, GMC, Dodge and Jeep cars and trucks will be shown and demonstrated, as will new Marine and Power Sports speakers for 2014. Vehicle-Specific Upgrades take mobile audio into the 21st century, providing a solution for those of you who seek high-end sound created specifically for their vehicle. They consist of a powerful subwoofer and high-efficiency amplifiers mounted in definitive locations that give the listener audio satisfaction and a factory look.
KICKER Marine unveils new sizes of weather-proof coaxial speakers and subwoofers with LED accent lighting, durable tower systems and empty tower enclosures, shipping next spring. New sizes of KICKER Power Sports coaxial systems are available for motorcycle fairings, saddlebags or the rear seat, and are compatible with specific makes as well. Check them out in the POWERSPORTS section of the website.
The KICKER Vehicle Design and Fabrication team will show off its 1950 Studebaker Champion, fully customized and featuring KICKER PX-Series audio gear made for hot rods and classic cars. It marks the first time the KICKER installation crew has been responsible for the fabrication and restomod of an entire vehicle.
Other vehicles containing KICKER audio equipment and being showcased at the SEMA Show are an E-Z-GO stretch limo golf car, a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Armed-Forces tribute, the 2nd-Chance Camaro, the DeeZee Chevy Tahoe, the Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords 25th Anniversary Hypersilver Foxbody, freeskier Simon Dumont’s “Dream Build” Toyota truck, Goodguys’ “Project G/RS” 1969 Camaro, the Yakima Racks/Ford Transit Connect, the Kelly and Son/PPG ’57 Chevy, the 2014 Chevy Silverado Wounded Warrior Project and many more.
We will also welcome hot-rod girl/TV personality Courtney Hansen, pro off-road driver Nicole Johnson and Discovery Channel’s Street Outlaws Big Chief, Murder Nova and Death Trap during the week for autograph signings.