- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers have been designed to fit nearly every make and model of your ride, making for a manageable, drop-in audio solution that delivers acclaimed performance and durability at the most affordable price.
CS Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers are available in eight sizes and have been optimized to fit almost any cutout, providing a substantial upgrade to factory speakers and the perfect complement to a KICKER Yellow/C-Series audio system. They feature drastically reduced mounting depths on woofer baskets and zero tweeter protrusion* for absolutely no physical interference with factory grilles, providing drivers that fit factory locations in numerous vehicles.
The CS-Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability. Lightweight, 13mm PEI-dome tweeters offer superb clarity and volume, helping each CS-Series Coaxial pair provide substantially high power handling and superior sound over factory drivers.
CS Coaxial Speakers are available from the stout 3-1/2-inch CS35 model up to the 6x8-inch CS68. A rugged 6x9-inch 3-way remains popular, which includes an integrated 2-inch midrange driver for extra audio output.