- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers have been designed to fit nearly every make and model of your ride, making for a manageable, drop-in audio solution that delivers acclaimed performance and durability at the most affordable price.
CS Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers are available in eight sizes and have been optimized to fit almost any cutout, providing a substantial upgrade to factory speakers and the perfect complement to a KICKER Yellow/C-Series audio system. They feature drastically reduced mounting depths on woofer baskets and zero tweeter protrusion* for absolutely no physical interference with factory grilles, providing drivers that fit factory locations in numerous vehicles.
The CS-Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability. Lightweight, 13mm PEI-dome tweeters offer superb clarity and volume, helping each CS-Series Coaxial pair provide substantially high power handling and superior sound over factory drivers.
CS Coaxial Speakers are available from the stout 3-1/2-inch CS35 model up to the 6x8-inch CS68. A rugged 6x9-inch 3-way remains popular, which includes an integrated 2-inch midrange driver for extra audio output.