- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
CS-Series Component Speaker Systems are designed with you in mind, delivering easy-fitting, more manageable components while delivering acclaimed KICKER performance and durability. The smooth midranges and impactful highs composed by these KICKER-infused, four-speaker systems complete an outstanding musical experience in any ride.
Providing a superior-sounding, affordable complement to a KICKER Yellow/C-Series system, CS Component Systems are crafted to fit in more vehicles than any previous KICKER components. You will find the CS-Series easily workable, with reduced mounting depths on woofer baskets that simply drop into any size of cutout. Physical footprints of the external, two-way crossovers have been reduced for more mounting options, and they still feature the adjustable, three-position tweeter attenuation for dialing in high frequencies. And for the first time, a 6x9-inch woofer set is being offered as a fourth component model in the series.
The 20mm titanium-dome tweeters are optimized to fit any vehicle in a flush, surface or angled mount. They deliver outstanding definition, designed with zero diffraction and less reflection compared to any previous system.
Superb woofers guarantee a significant upgrade in sound over a stock system. Phase plugs eliminate any distortion for utmost clarity and accuracy. Reliable, heavy-duty motor structures deliver remarkable bass response and the smoothest midrange frequencies using EVC™(Extended Voice Coil) technology, sturdy polypropylene cones and ribbed, UV-treated surrounds. The result is precise linear excursion, music realism and the finest sound.
CS-Series Component Systems are available in four models, including the newest CSS69 with 6x9-inch woofers. Also available are the CSS65 with 6-1/2-inch woofers, CSS67 featuring 6-3/4-inch woofers, and CSS68 featuring 6x8-inch woofers for factory cutouts in specific makes of vehicle.