- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
CS-Series Component Speaker Systems are designed with you in mind, delivering easy-fitting, more manageable components while delivering acclaimed KICKER performance and durability. The smooth midranges and impactful highs composed by these KICKER-infused, four-speaker systems complete an outstanding musical experience in any ride.
Providing a superior-sounding, affordable complement to a KICKER Yellow/C-Series system, CS Component Systems are crafted to fit in more vehicles than any previous KICKER components. You will find the CS-Series easily workable, with reduced mounting depths on woofer baskets that simply drop into any size of cutout. Physical footprints of the external, two-way crossovers have been reduced for more mounting options, and they still feature the adjustable, three-position tweeter attenuation for dialing in high frequencies. And for the first time, a 6x9-inch woofer set is being offered as a fourth component model in the series.
The 20mm titanium-dome tweeters are optimized to fit any vehicle in a flush, surface or angled mount. They deliver outstanding definition, designed with zero diffraction and less reflection compared to any previous system.
Superb woofers guarantee a significant upgrade in sound over a stock system. Phase plugs eliminate any distortion for utmost clarity and accuracy. Reliable, heavy-duty motor structures deliver remarkable bass response and the smoothest midrange frequencies using EVC™(Extended Voice Coil) technology, sturdy polypropylene cones and ribbed, UV-treated surrounds. The result is precise linear excursion, music realism and the finest sound.
CS-Series Component Systems are available in four models, including the newest CSS69 with 6x9-inch woofers. Also available are the CSS65 with 6-1/2-inch woofers, CSS67 featuring 6-3/4-inch woofers, and CSS68 featuring 6x8-inch woofers for factory cutouts in specific makes of vehicle.