- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
New for 2013, CX-Series Amplifiers furnish everything expected from KICKER, including the advanced feature set and trusted reliability you would imagine. They consist of flexible multi-channel models and potent monoblock models, both with power that always exceeds rated power. CX Amps maintain our knack for advanced features and reliability.
It has become standard for KICKER amplifiers to come in the most compact package allowable, and these amps are no different. Featuring an optimized circuit layout for the most efficient use of components and clearest sound quality, CX Amplifiers set the curve for smaller footprints, with monoblock models measuring under 12-1/2 inches long. KICKER engineers also have found another way for CX Amplifiers to remain inconspicuous in an installation by supplying hardware that enables a vertical mounting option if preferred.
All of our amplifiers come loaded with FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology), advanced circuitry for superior power, clarity and dependability. FIT uses lab-grade, balanced differential inputs to provide the best possible noise rejection, high- and low-level input capability and the acceptance of output from virtually any factory or aftermarket source. FIT is also responsible for convenient, automatic turn-on modes (DC offset or 12V remote). With all of the additional noise from computers, A/V entertainment and other electronics, FIT makes for the quietest operation possible.
The highest-grade components and surface-mount technology allow KICKER amps to perform at a level others fail to reach. Under the high-mass, super-cooling heat sink (that’s UV protected), the technology is staggering. Double-sided fiberglass circuit boards, Litz-wound transformers that minimize power loss and maximize transfer, TO218 output devices for high-current switching, buffered RCA outputs on bass amps, noise-shielding metal-end panels, custom-tooled power connectors – it’s uncompromising, oversized components that make KICKER amplifiers some of the most reliable, high-performing equipment in the industry.
You can take advantage of built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™ processing for dialing in perfect sound, and the CXRC Remote Bass Control (sold separately for CX.5 and larger CX.1 models) dictating bass volume level. A three-second turn-on delay eliminates additional interference, low-voltage LEDs indicate if system voltage is low, and auto-reset protection are some of the other features utilized by dependable KICKER amps.
Full-range CX Amplifiers are available in four- or five-channel models for outstanding performance from components and subwoofers. The versatile CX600.5 5-channel model includes a 300-watt, Class-D sub section in addition to four channels of full-range power to run an entire system with just one amp. The CX-Series includes three monoblock amplifiers to cover a range of subwoofer systems applications.