Realtree® camo hat with adjustable strap and orange "KICKER" on front and "Livin' Loud" on back.
Camouflage Pattern Families
- Brushstroke - British WW2 pattern derivatives
- Chocolate Chip - US six-color desert and its derivatives
- Digital patterns (CADPAT, MARPAT etc.)
- DPM (British) - Disruptive Pattern Material
- Duck hunter - US M1942 spot pattern derivatives
- Flecktarn - the German flecktarnmuster and its derivatives
- Leaf - US M1948 ERDL derivatives
- Lizard - French or Portuguese pattern derivatives
- Puzzle - "jigsaw puzzle" patterns (Belgium, Yugoslavia etc.)
- Rain - used by many Warsaw Pact Countries
- Splinter - German WW2 Wehrmacht, Bulgaria, Sweden etc.
- Tiger stripe - Vietnam War era pattern
- Woodland - US M1981 derivatives