- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
What does seven-time national snocross champion and 11-time X-Games medalist Tucker Hibbert listen to in his new 2013 Ram 1500 Sport truck while he’s rolling down the back roads of Minnesota? A KICKER SoundGate SubStage upgrade fills the cab with thumping bass to enhance the sound exuding from the Ram’s factory audio system.
"I've been running the stock stereo in my Ram for a few months so it was time to upgrade,” Tucker said. “I'm blown away by how much bass the subwoofer can pump out. It sounds like a whole new system!"
The SubStage upgrade consists of a 10-inch subwoofer with a KICKER-signature square shape for increased volume, loaded in a factory-tuned molded enclosure and powered by a 200-watt, integrated bass amplifier. It tucks away in a factory mounting location under the backseat and looks like it was part of the truck when it came off the dealer’s lot.
Tucker’s been on the KICKER team for several years, laying waste to his competition in the AMSOIL Championship Snocross Series. A crossover athlete, he’s currently working on his first top-10 finish in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, racing in the premier 450-class at the Utah National and the Lake Elsinore National. His snocross season kicks into gear again Nov. 29 at the AMSOIL Duluth National.