- 11/17/2014 | Record Booth Traffic at the SEMA Show
- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
A KICKER crew is heading to the Indiana State Fairgrounds this weekend to attend the 2012 Car Audio Championships and couldn’t be more stoked to support the loyal KICKER fans who will be maxing out their systems in an attempt to bring home some hardware for loudest, best sounding or both. Authorized KICKER dealer Z Tech will also be hanging out to promote the brand with a KICKER demo truck!
The two-day event has been organized by three of the most well-known, stereo-competition associations—dB Drag Racing Association (dBDRA), International Autosound Challenge Association (IASCA) and the United States Autosound Competition International (USACi). Joining forces for a joint championship lets competitors to do their thing in multiple formats under one roof.
“This event is a must-see for anyone interested in fully customized cars and their car stereos,” dB Drag Racing Association President Wayne Harris said. “Extreme vehicles with walls of woofers and thousands of watts of power go head-to-head to see who really has the loudest car stereo system.”
For more info on this weekend’s car audio championship, click here. We’ll see you guys there!