- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
A KICKER crew is heading to the Indiana State Fairgrounds this weekend to attend the 2012 Car Audio Championships and couldn’t be more stoked to support the loyal KICKER fans who will be maxing out their systems in an attempt to bring home some hardware for loudest, best sounding or both. Authorized KICKER dealer Z Tech will also be hanging out to promote the brand with a KICKER demo truck!
The two-day event has been organized by three of the most well-known, stereo-competition associations—dB Drag Racing Association (dBDRA), International Autosound Challenge Association (IASCA) and the United States Autosound Competition International (USACi). Joining forces for a joint championship lets competitors to do their thing in multiple formats under one roof.
“This event is a must-see for anyone interested in fully customized cars and their car stereos,” dB Drag Racing Association President Wayne Harris said. “Extreme vehicles with walls of woofers and thousands of watts of power go head-to-head to see who really has the loudest car stereo system.”
For more info on this weekend’s car audio championship, click here. We’ll see you guys there!