Recommended to work best in an infinite-baffle (free-air) design without any enclosure. Weather-proof for saddle-bag installation on a motorcycle
KICKER now provides legendary bass for powersports enthusiasts who expect and demand only the best equipment when battling the elements. The KICKER CompVT™ CVT651 Shallow-Mount Subwoofer is specifically designed for powerful, loud and clear audio for any activities when powersports vehicles and “toys” clash with the harsh outdoors. The CompVT Subwoofer (1 Ohm impedance) is perfectly suited to pair with KICKER’s new low-draw, low-impedance PX-Series Mono Amplifier.
The weather-proof CompVT is recommended to work best in an infinite-baffle (free-air) design with no enclosure, such as a hard saddlebag or fairing on a motorcycle. Precise KICKER engineering allows the CompVT to pound with limited space. A special four-layer voice coil provides the CompVT the ability to work with serious amounts of power without the bulk. The woofer’s stiff, injection-molded, modified-spoke cone is shaped to provide maximum excursion from a slender basket, allowing the ideal amount of flex for better strength and durability.
Space-saving features make for a woofer with an amazing mounting depth of less than three inches! Internally, a ventless, solid-pole design allows the CompVT to be mounted directly against the rear wall of any small sealed enclosure. The spring-loaded binding posts are mounted differently than standard subwoofers to minimize size. Finally, a handy steel “clearance” adapter plate assists with further minimal spacing concerns.
The cone’s 360-degree back bracing, ribbed Santoprene® surround, and Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology help the CompVT woofer sound spectacular. Perimeter venting, high-temp coil wire, double-stitching, and a logo trim ring around the steel basket’s outer edges are all features that make KICKER woofers the most reliable and best sounding subwoofers in the world.
|Size (IN.,CM)||6.5, 16.5|
|Impedance (OHMS)||1 SVC|
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*||300/150|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)||84.6|
|Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)||2 7/8, 7.3|
|Mounting Diameter (IN.,CM)||5 9/16, 14|
|Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)||0.2, 5.66|
|Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)||3, 85|
|Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)||N/A|
|Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)||N/A|
- Designed for the harsh demands of Powersports vehicles
- Extreme bass response in an open-air listening environment
- Thin profile delivers max bass from minimal space
- Recommended to work best in an infinite-baffle (free-air) design without any enclosure
- Weather-proof for saddle-bag or fairing installations on a motorcycle
- Perfectly suited for low-draw, low-impedance PX200.1 Powersports Mono Amplifier
- Dark gray modified-spoke cone with bracing for clear bass response
- Ventless solid-pole design for direct mount to rear wall of enclosure
- Steel "clearance" adapter plate replaces part of enclosure wall depth to further lessen depth
- High-temp coil wire
- Slender, strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitched surround
- Special spring-loaded binding posts for minimizing depth