- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
On 6/3/12, the world’s top surfers will go head-to-head with some of the sickest waves that Tavarua, Fiji has to offer during the Volcom Fiji Pro, which is event No. 4 of 10 on the 2012 ASP World Championship Tour. KICKER immediately jumped at the opportunity to become the official audio sponsor of this competitive 13-day event.
“The ASP embodies all aspects of surfing,” according to the ASP World Tour website. “From idyllic pointbreaks in exotic locations-to-heaving barrels-to big-city beachbreaks, the current ASP Top 34 and Top 17 take on everything from dream waves to daily training grounds, proving the ASP World Champion is truly the most well rounded surfer the sport has to offer.”
Legit giveaways (online during the live webcast) will be happening throughout the entire competition. KICKER/Volcom Fiji Pro-skinned Docking Systems and HP541 DJ-Style Headphones are all up for grabs.
Be sure to tune into Volcom.com for a live webcast of the event and your chance to score some free gear!
The next stop on the 2012 ASP World Championship Tour is Teahupoo, Taiarapu, French Polynesia. For a complete schedule of the tour, click here, and be sure to check out www.ASPWorldTour.com for more info!