- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
On 6/3/12, the world’s top surfers will go head-to-head with some of the sickest waves that Tavarua, Fiji has to offer during the Volcom Fiji Pro, which is event No. 4 of 10 on the 2012 ASP World Championship Tour. KICKER immediately jumped at the opportunity to become the official audio sponsor of this competitive 13-day event.
“The ASP embodies all aspects of surfing,” according to the ASP World Tour website. “From idyllic pointbreaks in exotic locations-to-heaving barrels-to big-city beachbreaks, the current ASP Top 34 and Top 17 take on everything from dream waves to daily training grounds, proving the ASP World Champion is truly the most well rounded surfer the sport has to offer.”
Legit giveaways (online during the live webcast) will be happening throughout the entire competition. KICKER/Volcom Fiji Pro-skinned Docking Systems and HP541 DJ-Style Headphones are all up for grabs.
Be sure to tune into Volcom.com for a live webcast of the event and your chance to score some free gear!
The next stop on the 2012 ASP World Championship Tour is Teahupoo, Taiarapu, French Polynesia. For a complete schedule of the tour, click here, and be sure to check out www.ASPWorldTour.com for more info!