- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
For the 5th consecutive year KICKER has teamed up with Poor Boyz Productions, a crew who built its fame on capturing and documenting the craziest ski moments in a thrill-ride flick that premieres at multiple stops across the U.S. This year’s release, WE: A Collection of Individuals by Poor Boyz and Red Bull Media House, features the most daring skiers, including KICKER athletes Pep Fujas and Sean Pettit, who insist on performing gnarly, death-defying feats on some of the biggest mountains.
The movie is truly a compelling story surrounding the life of some of today’s most influential skiers, and “together this collection of individuals becomes WE,” according to the WE website.
The initial premiere and first stop of the screening tour begins in Seattle, Wash., on Friday, September 7, and then continues throughout the Midwest. During the stops, KICKER will be providing a slew of gear throughout the next 2 months for giveaways at each of the premieres.
Check out the complete tour schedule to see if they’re headed to a city near you, and while you’re at it…watch this recently released trailer for WE. Enjoy kids!