Stereo Noise-Isolation In-Ear Monitors
Flow Stereo In-Ear Monitors offer a significant upgrade in superior sound compared to under-performing, media player-supplied earbuds. Their snug fit with interchangeable tips make them perfect for running, working out in the gym or any on-the-go lifestyle.
KICKER’s nearly 40 years of high-performance audio design and legendary bass response solidify the fact that Flow In-Ear Monitors are serious sound equipment. Allowing for all-day wear with less ear strain, the Flow monitors include four sizes of noise-isolating silicone tips, including an exclusive, extra-small set that guarantee a proper, comfortable fit for all ear sizes.
Flow’s protective housings utilize a soft-touch finish that’s available in black, white or red, as well as a 53-inch Kevlar®-reinforced, sweat-resistant rubber cable that assures long-term durability and allows freedom for movement. The corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated, angled “L” plug connects into iPhones®, MP3 players, laptops and other media options, and it resists wear and tear with the stoutest strain relief.
|Frequency Response, Hz||29-19.5k|
|Nominal Impedance, Ohm||32|
|Cord Length, IN (CM)||53.15 (135)|
|Plug Type, IN (MM)||1/8 (3.5) w/ corrosion-resistant nickel plating|
|Magnet Material||Neodymium Iron Boron (Nd-Fe-B)|
|Weight/Mass (oz., g)||.53 (15)|
|Speaker Diameter, IN (MM)||.39 (10)|
|Max Input Power||5mW|
|Colors||Black - Red - White|
- Durable active-lifestyle design
- Accurate, clear music reproduction across a wide volume range
- Smooth soft-touch finish for ultra comfortable fit
- Four sizes of soft silicone, noise-isolating tips for every comfort level
- Kevlar®-reinforced, sweat-resistant rubber cable for long-term durability
- Angled plug improves reliability, preventing failure at the connection
- Available in black, white or red