- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
There is no better time of the year than when the X Games take over the TV airwaves with 21 hours of live HD programming, and this year, KICKER is pumped to sponsor several of the competing extreme-sport daredevils who will go hard until the end.
“The X Games is a perfect event to show everyone what KICKER athletes are all about,” KICKER Sports Marketing Manager Thomas Freshley said. “It’s cool to see their hard work and dedication unfold as they compete."
This out-of-control, four-day event takes place June 28-July 1 in Los Angeles. So grab a cold one, turn on the tube and get ready to witness more than 200 world-class athletes competing to earn the title of being the best.
To the following KICKER athletes: Ryan Decenzo and Greg Lutzka (Skateboard); Blake “Bilko” Williams, Destry Abbott, Cam Sinclair and Wes Agee (Moto X), KICKER wishes each of you the best of luck!
For a complete X Games schedule, click here. For spectator info, click here.