- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
If you’ve already got plans this weekend (June 21-24), cancel ‘em because the Golden Gate Mustang National Show is cruising into Buchanan Field Airport in Concord, Calif., and it’s going to be an event you don’t want to miss (plus, KICKER is a sponsor!)
The Golden Gate show invites all Ford owners and their friends to enjoy four days of car show excitement. Mustang registration takes place Friday, the show starts on Saturday and awards/bragging rights will happen on Sunday.
Check out their website for more info. See you there!