- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
When it comes to gnarly waves and some of the craziest surfers in the biz, KICKER takes every chance it can to support the sport.
With the GromSearch National Surfing Final happening this Saturday, KICKER is pumped to be a sponsor of this year’s competition and dish out some serious gear, including a docking system, earbuds and headphones, to the best 16-and-under surfing talent in the nation.
Taking place at the world famous Upper Trestles in San Clemente, Calif., the 16/U National Final features 64 fired-up finalists who will battle to win the chance to compete in the Rip Curl GromSearch International Final held next spring. Tune in on November 17 to witness the live webcast at ripcurl.com/gromsearch .
Not only is KICKER involved in the GromSearch Final event, but we are also proud to say we recently sponsored an intense documentary about KICKER surfer Ricky Whitlock.
“On January 25, 2012, Ricky Whitlock paddled out at Pipeline on Oahu's North Shore before dawn. Ricky took off on his second wave of the morning, which broke on top of him and slammed him into the reef, breaking two vertebra in his back,” according to the documentary. Watch the rest of his inspiring story here.
And if you want some more info on other KICKER-sponsored surfers, check it.