- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
When it comes to gnarly waves and some of the craziest surfers in the biz, KICKER takes every chance it can to support the sport.
With the GromSearch National Surfing Final happening this Saturday, KICKER is pumped to be a sponsor of this year’s competition and dish out some serious gear, including a docking system, earbuds and headphones, to the best 16-and-under surfing talent in the nation.
Taking place at the world famous Upper Trestles in San Clemente, Calif., the 16/U National Final features 64 fired-up finalists who will battle to win the chance to compete in the Rip Curl GromSearch International Final held next spring. Tune in on November 17 to witness the live webcast at ripcurl.com/gromsearch .
Not only is KICKER involved in the GromSearch Final event, but we are also proud to say we recently sponsored an intense documentary about KICKER surfer Ricky Whitlock.
“On January 25, 2012, Ricky Whitlock paddled out at Pipeline on Oahu's North Shore before dawn. Ricky took off on his second wave of the morning, which broke on top of him and slammed him into the reef, breaking two vertebra in his back,” according to the documentary. Watch the rest of his inspiring story here.
And if you want some more info on other KICKER-sponsored surfers, check it.