- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
During the 46th Annual Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah, last weekend, Jeep and Mopar proudly unveiled six new innovative vehicles, one of which was the Mopar-Accessorized 2012 Jeep Wrangler showcasing KICKER’s high-performance, factory-upgrade speakers.
"We're delighted to showcase six new vehicles to our loyal Jeep fans at this year's Moab Easter Jeep Safari," said Mike Manley, President and CEO– Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "The Jeep Safari has long been a great way for Jeep to connect with its core audience.”
The 2012 Mopar-Accessorized Jeep Wrangler featured many Mopar aftermarket offerings available for Wrangler, including KICKER’s 6½-inch coaxial speaker system for the most intense audio experience. The factory-upgraded speakers made specifically for Jeep consist of long-throw, poly-cone midranges for ultra-clean bass and ½-inch, titanium-dome tweeters for remarkable performance. Each KICKER component has been precisely tuned and balanced to match the superior performance and rugged durability demonstrated by Jeep vehicles. The upgrades cosmetically integrate into the vehicle for a clean, factory-installed look.
“We want listeners to get all the music and not miss any of it,” KICKER President Steve Irby said. “We want them to hear the entire spectrum.”
In addition to the high-performance speaker upgrade, the ultra-capable Jeep contained off-road enhancements offered through Mopar, including a 2-inch performance lift kit, 35-inch Goodyear Wrangler tires, front and rear off-road bumpers, a Warn 9.5ti XP winch, Mopar rock rails, Mopar all-weather mats and more.
The other five vehicles that were revealed at the Easter Jeep Safari included a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Apache from Mopar, a Jeep Mighty Forward Control, a Jeep J-12 and a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Traildozer.
For more information on Mopar/KICKER products, visit http://www.kicker.com/mopar.