- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
Just in time for late summer and fall motorcycle rallies, KICKER® Performance Audio and Klock Werks Kustom Cycles are collaborating to bring riders the clearest and loudest audio equipment available, specifically designed and tuned for power sports applications. These KICKER speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers newly packaged with an easy-to-use installation harness will be sold under the name “Klock Werks Powered by KICKER” and will first be available during the annual Sturgis Rally August 5-11.
“This opportunity to team up with an icon in the bagger world gives us instant validation in a segment where we think we can make an impact and bring the KICKER legendary sound to motorcycle enthusiasts everywhere,” said Roger Demaree, KICKER Brand Evangelist. “The Klock Werks family is a team of outstanding people with a ton of talent and we’re looking for good things to come from the partnership.”
A regular at Sturgis, the Klock Werks tractor-trailer will once again put down stakes at the Black Hills Harley-Davidson “Rally at Exit 55” along Interstate 90 in Rapid City, S.D., on July 31, and will be there with more than 100 of the industry’s best brands participating throughout the duration of the Sturgis Rally. Klock Werks-Powered-by-KICKER audio gear, featuring small, high-efficiency amplifiers and weather-proof speakers from KICKER’s acclaimed PX-Series, will be available to the several hundred-thousand attendees at the 73rd annual event. Visitors can also enjoy free Flare™ Windshield demo rides and meet the land-speed, record-setting Team Klock Werks race team and motorcycle enthusiast/actress Kristy Swanson of Twentieth Century Fox’s “The Chase” and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”
“Having a brand like KICKER to join forces with really concretes us into the marketplace,” said Brian Klock, founder and president of Klock Werks. “We hope to raise the bar for quality bagger audio into the foreseeable future.”
Klock Werks Kustom Cycles of Mitchell, S.D., are driven by vision, fueled by passion, and leading through innovation. It exists to supply its customers worldwide with superior quality, innovative, power-sports products, while exceeding their expectations with a commitment to respect, honesty and teamwork. Klock Werks has now grown to 17 employees and more than 370 different part numbers including handlebars, exhaust, and air management products like the patented Flare Windshield that’s sold internationally through its website, www.kustombaggers.com.