- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
KICKER snowmobiler Caleb Moore was a brilliant athlete, whose life was taken too soon after a crash at this year’s X Games in January. He and his family will always be a huge part of the KICKER family, so donating some gear for a benefit auction in their name was a no-brainer.
This week at the High Lifter ATV Mud Nationals in Jacksonville, Texas, a 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 will be given away to one lucky raffle ticket holder.
The KICKER install team loaded down the RZR with a PXi50.2 as the controller and amplifer for the KM-Series Marine Coaxial kick-panel speakers. The dudes also installed a PX100.2 Powersports Amplifier to power a pair of KM6200 coaxes in KM Marine Tower Enclosures—Livin’ Loud at its finest.
All of the proceeds from the raffle tickets bought at the Mud Nationals will be given to the Moore family, who are still in our thoughts and prayers. For more info on the ATV Nationals, click here.