- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
KICKER snowmobiler Caleb Moore was a brilliant athlete, whose life was taken too soon after a crash at this year’s X Games in January. He and his family will always be a huge part of the KICKER family, so donating some gear for a benefit auction in their name was a no-brainer.
This week at the High Lifter ATV Mud Nationals in Jacksonville, Texas, a 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 will be given away to one lucky raffle ticket holder.
The KICKER install team loaded down the RZR with a PXi50.2 as the controller and amplifer for the KM-Series Marine Coaxial kick-panel speakers. The dudes also installed a PX100.2 Powersports Amplifier to power a pair of KM6200 coaxes in KM Marine Tower Enclosures—Livin’ Loud at its finest.
All of the proceeds from the raffle tickets bought at the Mud Nationals will be given to the Moore family, who are still in our thoughts and prayers. For more info on the ATV Nationals, click here.