- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
The Tamiya Championship Series brings out masses of R/C car enthusiasts, including Abt Electronics sales associate and KICKER-sponsored driver Joey Damore. Damore, who began racing the more professional-style cars about six years ago, recently competed in the Series in Omaha, Neb., where he took home fourth place in his races of choice, the Mini and GT2 classes. Damore placed first, second and third in each of the Mini qualifiers.
"This class was made up of over forty entries in itself and is one of my personal favorites," Damore said. "The racing is very close and very exciting. It all comes down to who can drive their car the best."
The Series in Omaha, which went down Feb. 21 and 22, not only allowed Damore to fine-tune his R/C driving skills, but also display his KICKER-tricked cars and pit setup. This included pennants, mats and an iK150 iPod dock that blasted killer tunes all weekend long. Damore and his fellow Chicagoans became aptly known as the "KICKER Crew."
After mods, these amazing cars themselves are worth around the $1,000 range and reach speeds in access of 60 miles per hour. Damore will be ready for more R/C action this month when he competes at the Championship Series in Milwaukee. Stop by Abt Electronics in Glenview, Ill., to check out some of Joey’s cars.