- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
KICKER motocross rider Gautier Paulin kicked some serious tail last weekend during Round 2 of the FIM MX World Championship in Sevlievo, Bulgaria. Gautier is a rookie in the MX1 class, which is the premier racing class of the 16 Round Series.
A few weeks earlier, Gautier was pushed to 4th place in overall standings during Round 1, giving him the determination to dominate Round 2, which is exactly what he did. Gautier took the top spot in Bulgaria and is currently in 2nd in the overall World Championship standings after the first two rounds.
“The championship has only just started,” Gautier said. “We are here at the second GP and to get the win already is a great feeling.”
He heads to Round 3 this weekend in Fermo, Italy. Keep doing your thing, dude! KICKER wishes you the best of luck!