- 11/17/2014 | Record Booth Traffic at the SEMA Show
- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
Curacao hosted its first IASCA event for more than 5,000 spectators and 50 competitors on Aug. 24, 2013. KICKER distributor, Jimmy Girigori Jr., is the director of IASCA Curacao.
Events included IASCA Bass Boxing, Tuner Jam and SPL Open Show competitions throughout the day. KICKER was spectacularly represented in the SPL category and throughout the event.
“We had anticipated a good turnout, but were conservative in our estimates, as this was the first big show if its kind on the island in over ten years,” said Girigori. "The turnout well exceeded our expectations."
Girigori plans to expand IASCA’s involvement on the island by creating a series of other local level events that culminate in a finals event crowning Curacao’s champions. A promotional video of the event is being aired online to endorse the event and car audio culture.