- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
Get ready to rumble, because today Newport Beach will be engulfed by muscles, spandex, intimidating face paint, wrestling moves and some of the most insane surfers the U.S. has to offer for the 2012 Volcom VolcoMania World Championships. For KICKER, we were immediately on board with this event that is the epitome of Livin’ Loud.
During the three-day competition, surfers in five separate divisions will go head-to-head to compete for tons of loot, prize money and the top spot.
Legit giveaways (online during the live Web cast and on-site) will be happening throughout the entire event. KICKER skinned iKick501 Docking Systems, HP1973 Classic-Style Headphones, Cush Urban-Style Headphones, premium in-ear monitors and a Solo-Classic 10-inch Powered Sub are all up for grabs.
If you’re in the Newport Beach area, go check out the craziest surf championship ever, May 10-12. If you can’t make it, head to Volcom.com for the live Web cast and a chance to win some prizes from the sponsors.