- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
Shelby American’s dedication and success within the high-performance automobile industry has been going strong since 1962, and this year marks its 50th anniversary. KICKER couldn’t be more honored to sponsor Shelby’s year-long celebration tour that’s happening at different locations across the nation from now until September 22.
Shelby has been committed to “delivering cars and products that provide an unparalleled driving experience.” Since 2009, KICKER has worked with Shelby to provide enthusiasts with factory-upgrade audio kits for Mustangs. We’ve also worked various marketing events and trade shows with the renowned company.
During this epic tour, three beautiful anniversary-edition rides will be unleashed that you won’t want to miss out on. Only a limited number of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake, GT350 and GTS are being manufactured, making each an instant collector’s item.
In addition to sweet rides, KICKER is providing a full-line, upgrade-kit display, as well as a complete audio package that will be installed in one of the tour’s demo cars.
The tour will hit cities such as Los Angeles, New York and Las Vegas. Click here for a complete list of the stops, and if you can’t make it, be sure to check out the live video that will be streaming at every location.