- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
Shelby American’s dedication and success within the high-performance automobile industry has been going strong since 1962, and this year marks its 50th anniversary. KICKER couldn’t be more honored to sponsor Shelby’s year-long celebration tour that’s happening at different locations across the nation from now until September 22.
Shelby has been committed to “delivering cars and products that provide an unparalleled driving experience.” Since 2009, KICKER has worked with Shelby to provide enthusiasts with factory-upgrade audio kits for Mustangs. We’ve also worked various marketing events and trade shows with the renowned company.
During this epic tour, three beautiful anniversary-edition rides will be unleashed that you won’t want to miss out on. Only a limited number of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake, GT350 and GTS are being manufactured, making each an instant collector’s item.
In addition to sweet rides, KICKER is providing a full-line, upgrade-kit display, as well as a complete audio package that will be installed in one of the tour’s demo cars.
The tour will hit cities such as Los Angeles, New York and Las Vegas. Click here for a complete list of the stops, and if you can’t make it, be sure to check out the live video that will be streaming at every location.