- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
In-car entertainment isn’t the only “ice” KICKER knows. KICKER proudly sponsors the Chesterfield Falcons, a pee-wee hockey team in St. Louis, Mo., with kids under the age of nine. With the placement of logos on the players’ jerseys, the team is now sporting the KICKER name.
“KICKER and ice hockey make a good match,” hockey enthusiast and player parent Mark Acree said. “We are so grateful that KICKER could sponsor us.”
Along with the logo badges, KICKER was able to donate a loaded subwoofer box, ideal for the team’s annual fundraising auction.
“We love being able to help youth sports,” said Kevin Campbell, marketing director at KICKER. “And this hockey team deserves to be Livin’ Loud!”
The Falcons have an overall record of 32-20 and are headed next to the Big Silversticks Tournament in Ohio, one that they dominated a year ago. If they win this tournament, the team will advance to the finals which are held in Canada.
“Going from the (Ohio) tournament to the finals will be a big jump, and we are excited that KICKER will be there to assist us,” Acree said.