- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
In-car entertainment isn’t the only “ice” KICKER knows. KICKER proudly sponsors the Chesterfield Falcons, a pee-wee hockey team in St. Louis, Mo., with kids under the age of nine. With the placement of logos on the players’ jerseys, the team is now sporting the KICKER name.
“KICKER and ice hockey make a good match,” hockey enthusiast and player parent Mark Acree said. “We are so grateful that KICKER could sponsor us.”
Along with the logo badges, KICKER was able to donate a loaded subwoofer box, ideal for the team’s annual fundraising auction.
“We love being able to help youth sports,” said Kevin Campbell, marketing director at KICKER. “And this hockey team deserves to be Livin’ Loud!”
The Falcons have an overall record of 32-20 and are headed next to the Big Silversticks Tournament in Ohio, one that they dominated a year ago. If they win this tournament, the team will advance to the finals which are held in Canada.
“Going from the (Ohio) tournament to the finals will be a big jump, and we are excited that KICKER will be there to assist us,” Acree said.