- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
For nearly 28 years, well-trained drivers have been hitting the asphalt for days upon days and mile after mile to compete in time trials on race tracks spread throughout the country. To the Tire Rack One Lap of America participants, nothing is more enjoyable than eating grub from the gas stations and taking a holiday from showering—Livin’ Loud at its finest, if you ask KICKER, which jumped at the opportunity to sponsor this awesome event taking place next week.
“Knowing that music is an immense part of the open road, KICKER believes this event is the perfect method to reach other car enthusiasts like ourselves,” KICKER Marketing Director Kevin Campbell said.
With eight stops and over 5,000 miles of driving, competitors will endure fatigue, weather and traffic—all of which lead to bragging rights, money prizes and trophies! Participants are forbidden to have a support crew and are only allowed to drive on a single set of tires, used on both the street and race tracks. Scoring during the event is based on performance at the race tracks.
For a schedule of the seven-day event, check out the Tire Rack One Lap of America website.