- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
- 06/06/2013 | Another HOT ROD Power Tour Revs Up
- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
As the second oldest motorsports race in America quickly approaches, KICKER is excited to announce its partnership with the Fingers Crossed Racing team for the 2012 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb happening this summer.
On July 8, two young drivers who founded Fingers Crossed Racing, Savannah Rickli and Valentin Ivanitski, will have plenty of support from KICKER during the intense Hill Climb, as they are challenged on a 12.42 mile course with more than 156 turns that starts at 9,390 feet and ends at the 14,110 foot summit of Pike’s Peak. Savannah will be driving her 1991 Audi Coupe Quattro, while Valentin will be driving his 2001 Audi A4.
“With all of the anticipation of this year’s event, I just can’t wait to be on that mountain,” Savannah said on the Fingers Crossed Racing website.
With the huge race taking place at the end of the week, there will definitely be tons of activities going on during the week leading up to the event. If you’re around the downtown Colorado Springs area, be sure to check out Fan Fest on Friday, July 6, which will feature motorcycle jumpers, a chili cook-off and live entertainment.
As for the Fingers Crossed Racing team, KICKER wishes you both the best of luck as you take on Pikes Peak in a few months.