- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
It’s extreme. It’s competitive. It’s the 2012 Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship, and for the 2nd year, KICKER has chosen to return as the sponsor of the KICKER Kick-Ass Pass of the Race Award in the Pro Superbike Class.
During each of the seven rounds of the championship series, KICKER will be awarding the Pro Superbike racer who is judged to have made the best pass with its loudest and best sounding docking system, the award-winning iKick501 for iPod/iPhone. The winning pass will be chosen by the staff of Frontline CSBK Inc., organizer of the Superbike Championship, and will be based on the most legit and safest pass of the race.
“Last season’s racing was some of the best in Canadian Superbike racing history,” said Kevin Graham of Frontline CSBK Inc. “And the KICKER Kick-Ass Pass of the Race Award recognized daring and drama right through the field.
“It brought some added recognition to riders who showed real determination, even if they weren’t battling for first place.”
The 2012 Championship kicked off last weekend in Shannonville, Ontario. Click here for the rest of the schedule—don’t miss the action!