- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
It’s extreme. It’s competitive. It’s the 2012 Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship, and for the 2nd year, KICKER has chosen to return as the sponsor of the KICKER Kick-Ass Pass of the Race Award in the Pro Superbike Class.
During each of the seven rounds of the championship series, KICKER will be awarding the Pro Superbike racer who is judged to have made the best pass with its loudest and best sounding docking system, the award-winning iKick501 for iPod/iPhone. The winning pass will be chosen by the staff of Frontline CSBK Inc., organizer of the Superbike Championship, and will be based on the most legit and safest pass of the race.
“Last season’s racing was some of the best in Canadian Superbike racing history,” said Kevin Graham of Frontline CSBK Inc. “And the KICKER Kick-Ass Pass of the Race Award recognized daring and drama right through the field.
“It brought some added recognition to riders who showed real determination, even if they weren’t battling for first place.”
The 2012 Championship kicked off last weekend in Shannonville, Ontario. Click here for the rest of the schedule—don’t miss the action!