- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
Klock Werks, who recently collaborated with KICKER to provide new power sports packages, is known for their innovative motorcycle designs. Recently, Klock Werks combined a Triumph Rocket III Touring bike, a Carpenter Racing motor kit and a Motor Trike to create a speed trike powerful enough to set a World Land Speed Record at the recent Speed Trials by BUB at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Wendover, Utah.
Aptly named the Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike, the speed trike has an amazing sound and classic look. Brian Klock, Founder and President of Klock Werks, piloted the trike to a swift 136 mph.
“So many folks were cheering us on as we were escorted to impound after that first pass,” said Brian Klock. “Something about this powerhouse trike strikes a desire in people to want to ride it.”
Klock Werks, Motor Trike and Triumph Motorcycles are proud to claim the fastest trike passes of the meet and the new FIM World Record for its class.