- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
The Dew Tour in Breckenridge, Colo., last weekend was the first major contest of the 2013 season for KICKER Snowboarders Louie Vito and Chas Guldemond, and both ended up grabbing the silver spot in two different disciplines against some of the best riders in the world.
Guldemond grabbed 2nd place in Men’s Slopestyle, while Vito took 2nd in Men’s Superpipe with his solid back-to-back double-cork 1080s.
“I have a few tricks I didn't end up doing that I've got in my bag," Vito said on his website. "So this was a good start to the year, and I guess I'll start warming those up. I haven't done a lot those tricks since March. I'm not really stressing it. I've got tricks still to do."
Big congrats goes out to the Chas and the sweet Veets for a badass performance at the Dew Tour. Be sure to keep your eyes on both dudes as they take on the rest of their seasons.