- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
The Dew Tour in Breckenridge, Colo., last weekend was the first major contest of the 2013 season for KICKER Snowboarders Louie Vito and Chas Guldemond, and both ended up grabbing the silver spot in two different disciplines against some of the best riders in the world.
Guldemond grabbed 2nd place in Men’s Slopestyle, while Vito took 2nd in Men’s Superpipe with his solid back-to-back double-cork 1080s.
“I have a few tricks I didn't end up doing that I've got in my bag," Vito said on his website. "So this was a good start to the year, and I guess I'll start warming those up. I haven't done a lot those tricks since March. I'm not really stressing it. I've got tricks still to do."
Big congrats goes out to the Chas and the sweet Veets for a badass performance at the Dew Tour. Be sure to keep your eyes on both dudes as they take on the rest of their seasons.