- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
Hype surrounds lucky number seven on any given night in Las Vegas. Well, this year’s hype for thousands of attendees at the annual SEMA Show will be about KICKER’s Big Air Bash VII! The 2008 Bash will be loaded with all the greatness, excitement, and insanity that have made it the unforgettable event that people from around the world come to see!
On November 5 at 7 p.m., Big Air Bash VII takes the show to Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. Motocross racing personalities Erin Bates, Adam Portue, and Malcolm McCassey play host during a blazing night of motorized vehicles slashing through the air, America’s craziest show cars, and jaw-dropping music by Kenny Wayne Shepherd! “Sideline” commentary will be delivered by Pam Oliver wanna-be and freestyle-moto great Ronnie Renner.
Behind the turntables, DJ Impulse will be dropping the tunes and officially starting the party, working the crowd prior to the minicross pump. Hanging out throughout the evening, but not actually performing, will be KICKER athletes Travis Pastrana, recent BMX Hall-Of-Fame inductee Flyin' Brian Lopes, and snowboard angel Chanelle Sladics, among many, many others. So don’t miss any star-spotting opportunities at the Bash!
Marketing partners and associates make the Bash a wicked party! Toyota will have a display featuring three customized versions of the ’09 Matrix. Makita will have its 85-foot tractor/trailer rig featuring product demos and displays, and Oakley will have its O-Lab rig and hospitality area on hand, too.
The show’s main events will include freestyle motocross from legends Cowboy Kenny Bartram and Mike Mason, and an awesome exhibition demo by the Bomb Squad quad team from H-Bomb Films. In addition to the moto madness, prize packages will be awarded to lucky fans, featuring gear from KICKER, Oakley, and OGIO.
To close it out, special guest blues/rock talent Shepherd and his band will hit the stage at 10, and is almost certain to deliver a once-in-a-lifetime type of performance. Shepherd is a musician who many rock critics consider one of the best guitarists in modern music history.
The Bash is held annually in association with the SEMA Show, this year running from November 4-7. Big Air Bash VII at Palms Casino Resort is brought to you by Monster Energy, Makita, OGIO, Oakley, Toyota, Zune, and KICKER.