- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
KICKER continues to offer the greatest balance between high value and high performance with single-voice-coil CompS™ and dual-voice-coil CompD™ Subwoofers. New for 2013 and equipped with proven KICKER construction, both subwoofers utilize elite innovations for world-class power, durability and hard-hitting bass.
CompS and CompD subwoofers are founded on legendary engineering that is tried and true, building upon the success of the original Competition Series from 1986. They each are available in four sizes (15, 12, 10, 8) and in either 2- or 4-Ohm impedances. The 2- and 4-Ohm DVC CompD Subwoofers and their wiring flexibility (series/parallel/stereo) make proper impedance matching easy with any amplifiers for the biggest bass.
CompS and CompD Subwoofers are ideal for vented or sealed enclosures, or even in free-air applications, and handle more power than any previous Comp Series generation. Each is equipped with a lightweight, injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough, ribbed polyurethane surround for eliminating flex and distortion. The heavy-duty motor structure includes a rip-resistant, large-diameter spider and high-strength Spiralead™ tinsel leads for max signal transfer. High-temp coil wire winding around a vented pole piece and innovative Quad Venting™ slots contribute to the woofers’ efficient cooling attributes and durability.
Its full-coverage, steel basket is shallower than previous Comp baskets, fitting into more applications, and it incorporates 1/4-inch, heavy-duty spade connections. The CompS and CompD provide the most intense bass for the buck and leave you with enough money to throw toward a powerful KICKER Amplifier, resulting in an incredible musical experience.