- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
KICKER is continuing its long relationship with Chrysler Group LLC and Mopar, now providing high-performance audio upgrade kits for its 2011 Jeep® Wrangler and 2009-11 Ram trucks. Upgrades are available through Mopar at Jeep and Ram dealers across North America and online at www.mopar.com.
Jeep and Ram truck enthusiasts may now enjoy the newest high-efficiency amplifiers, the live-concert realism of KICKER coaxials and component speakers and the unmistakable thump created by 10-inch powered subwoofers.
Upgrade kits may be ordered with the vehicle or separately at the dealership. The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) on the upgrades varies. Check www.mopar.com for details.
“Through Mopar, KICKER is proud to offer the newest, most innovative audio equipment to this important core group – Jeep and Ram owners,” said Chuck Jones, KICKER Director of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing).
These true plug-and-play audio kits vary from ground-pounding, 200-watt powered subwoofer upgrades featuring a patented KICKER square woofer in a custom-fit molded enclosure to those that include front-stage 6-1/2-inch coaxials, 6 x 9-inch woofers with 3-1/2-inch tweeters, and rear-stage 6 x 9-inch coaxial speaker upgrades. Finally, 4.1-, 8-, or 12-channel amplifier upgrades provide all the power required to run the system in a Jeep Wrangler 2-door, 4-door, and Ram Quad Cabs and Crew Cabs. Each KICKER component has been precisely tuned and balanced to match the superior performance and tough attitude demonstrated by Jeep and Ram vehicles. They cosmetically integrate into the Jeep Wrangler and Ram for a clean, factory-installed look.
KICKER has served as the official mobile-audio supplier for Mopar since 2003.