MicroFit™ In-Ear Monitors
Innovative Phenom MicroFit™ In-Ear Monitors make extended wear of audio plugs more enjoyable than ever with a variety of tip sizes designed to fit the smallest ear canals, while still delivering noise-isolating, premium full range sound and legendary KICKER bass response.
The Phenom makes for one of the most lightweight in-ear monitors available with tough, aluminum housings that are 33 percent smaller than standard monitors. Providing four sizes of soft silicone tips for proper fit and impedance-aligned, 8-millimeter micro drivers tuned for exceptional sonic performance, Phenom In-Ear Monitors ensure that any lengthy listening session is always a comfortable one.
The Phenom’s 53-inch, black braided cloth cable is virtually indestructible, reinforced with Kevlar® for long life, secure connection and ultimate reliability. The braided cloth weave is smooth and less prone to tangles. Kevlar, the same material used in bulletproof vests for military and law enforcement, has allowed the KICKER Ultra-Gauge™ cable to perform excellently under the most strenuous factory stress testing. An angled “L” plug (1/8-inch nickel-plated) resists wear and tear with the stoutest strain relief.
|Frequency Response, Hz||23-19.5k|
|Nominal Impedance, Ohm||16|
|Cord Length, IN (CM)||53.15 (135)|
|Plug Type, IN (MM)||1/8 (3.5) w/ corrosion-resistant nickel plating|
|Magnet Material||Neodymium Iron Boron (Nd-Fe-B)|
|Weight/Mass (oz., g)||.4 (11.3)|
|Speaker Diameter, IN (MM)||.32 (8) micro driver, impedance-aligned|
|Max Input Power||10mW|
|Colors||Black - Silver|
- MicroFit design fits comfortably in the smallest ear canals
- Ultra-rugged, anodized lightweight aluminum housing is 33% smaller than standard buds for ultimate comfort
- Impedance-aligned, 8mm micro drivers tuned for remarkable bass and sonic performance
- Four sizes of soft silicone, noise-isolating tips for proper fit and sound isolation
- Kevlar®-reinforced, braided cloth cable with slider for less tangling and incredible durability
- Angled plug improves reliability, preventing failure at the connection
- Available in anodized black or silver