- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
Get ready for summer, and the party on the lakes, rivers, seas, and on your toys! Check with your KICKER dealer about the ROCK THE BOAT and ROCK AND RECREATE sales event, now until the end of April!
KICKER certainly is, and we’ve shipped our entire brand-new lineup of Marine Subwoofers, Coaxial Speakers, Component Speakers, Tower Systems, and Powersports gear to dealers everywhere, providing the intensity and fun on the water and off-road that you would expect!
The call is out for 2012 KM Subwoofers and SKM Sub Boxes, immediately putting crushing bass into an existing boat audio system.
The new KM Component System is clear, concise and loud, with 6-inch woofers and titanium-domed, 1-inch tweeters designed to provide sound meant to be heard in a moving watercraft. KM Coaxials drop in perfectly to existing holes, offering precise sound from its oversized, 6-1/2-inch speaker cones.
KICKER Tower Systems are a must-have this season, especially if your day on the water includes skis, boards and rope! The popular KM6500.2 is a horn-loaded, compression-driver system made specifically to deliver the purest sound to those being pulled. The KMT60 long-range system features two weather-proof speaker cabinets, each housing a pair of woofers flanking a unique horn-loaded tweeter to fire never-ending tunes across the surf.
Your motorcycles, UTVs and other toys crave KICKER Powersports audio, to get your blood pumping more! Loud CompVT shallow-mount subwoofers, brick-sized PX-Series mono and stereo amplifiers, weather-ready coaxials and the popular PX Amplified Controller for iPod/iPhone intensify your ride and takes your tunes everywhere you want to go.
For all of you that expect your system to battle the elements and not succumb to harsh environments, all KICKER Marine and Powersports gear is either weather-proof or weather-resistant!