- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
Get ready for summer, and the party on the lakes, rivers, seas, and on your toys! Check with your KICKER dealer about the ROCK THE BOAT and ROCK AND RECREATE sales event, now until the end of April!
KICKER certainly is, and we’ve shipped our entire brand-new lineup of Marine Subwoofers, Coaxial Speakers, Component Speakers, Tower Systems, and Powersports gear to dealers everywhere, providing the intensity and fun on the water and off-road that you would expect!
The call is out for 2012 KM Subwoofers and SKM Sub Boxes, immediately putting crushing bass into an existing boat audio system.
The new KM Component System is clear, concise and loud, with 6-inch woofers and titanium-domed, 1-inch tweeters designed to provide sound meant to be heard in a moving watercraft. KM Coaxials drop in perfectly to existing holes, offering precise sound from its oversized, 6-1/2-inch speaker cones.
KICKER Tower Systems are a must-have this season, especially if your day on the water includes skis, boards and rope! The popular KM6500.2 is a horn-loaded, compression-driver system made specifically to deliver the purest sound to those being pulled. The KMT60 long-range system features two weather-proof speaker cabinets, each housing a pair of woofers flanking a unique horn-loaded tweeter to fire never-ending tunes across the surf.
Your motorcycles, UTVs and other toys crave KICKER Powersports audio, to get your blood pumping more! Loud CompVT shallow-mount subwoofers, brick-sized PX-Series mono and stereo amplifiers, weather-ready coaxials and the popular PX Amplified Controller for iPod/iPhone intensify your ride and takes your tunes everywhere you want to go.
For all of you that expect your system to battle the elements and not succumb to harsh environments, all KICKER Marine and Powersports gear is either weather-proof or weather-resistant!