- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
- 06/06/2013 | Another HOT ROD Power Tour Revs Up
- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
Ashley Fiolek has been racing motocross since she was seven years old. In 2004 the blonde-haired, KICKER-sponsored 17-year-old won the Loretta Lynn/AMA National Amateur Championship in the Girls’ 9-13 Class. With dirt bikes constantly screaming by, you would never know that Ashley is profoundly deaf.
Ashley’s speed and talent is wicked and being deaf hasn’t stopped her from chasing her dreams.
“I want to become the fastest woman motocross racer in the history of the sport!” says Ashley on her website, www.ashleyfiolek.com.
Ashley rides a Honda CRF250F four-stroke and has won more than 12 amateur national championships in her impressive career since winning the first one in 2004. Communicating through sign language and text messaging expresses how excited Ashley gets about her races. She hasn’t taken a minute of her experience for granted.
“Racing allows me to travel all over the U.S.,” says Ashley. “I believe that you can learn a lot from traveling, and I have friends and extended family from coast to coast.”
We look forward to seeing Ashley Livin’ Loud by pulling in more trophies and fulfilling her dreams!