- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
New Vapor Headphones, Cypher In-Ear Headsets and Amphitheater K3 Bluetooth® Speaker Systems are now available to customers under the PRODUCTS tab. Each product is part of KICKER’s new home and personal audio collection for 2014.
High-end Vapor Headphones provide a superb fit and deliver astounding bass that will please even the pickiest of audiophiles. Priced at $199.95, these sleek and stylish headphones are the perfect solution for those seeking professional quality at an affordable price.
The Cypher In-Ear Headsets ($99.95) are a lighter option with quality musicality and a two-section tip design able to accommodate almost any ear shape. They are a great option for those who lead an active lifestyle and need the maneuverability of a smaller device.
The Amphitheater K3 ($179.95) is the first KICKER Bluetooth speaker system to be outfitted with aptX® audio coding that prevents the loss of sound quality when using Bluetooth enabled devices, and NFC for linking devices to the unit with a physical tap. The K3 is the smallest speaker system in KICKER’s lineup, but does not sacrifice power for size and can easily fill up a room with premium quality sound thanks to its tuned-port enclosure for enhanced bass response.
All KICKER home and personal products are available for order on our website. To stay up-to-date with all of our product releases, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.