- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
- 08/16/2013 | Champion Snocrosser Happy with his SoundGate Upgrade
- 08/07/2013 | KICKER® Audio Collaborates with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles on New Power Sports Packages
- 07/31/2013 | Last Week to Enter the Buffalo Chip Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes
- 06/21/2013 | KICKER Title Sponsor of 18th Annual Country Stampede
- 06/10/2013 | 39th Annual Mid America Ford & Team Shelby Nationals Kicks off on June 12th
- 06/07/2013 | Volcom Fiji Pro Underway
Chief Druku welcomed all to Tavarua, Fiji and blessed the Volcom Fiji Pro, running the next 13 days (June 2-14). Event 4 of the 10 ASP (Association of Surfing Professionals) World Championship Tour brings the Top 34 to the beautiful South Pacific and its perfect conditions, which KICKER is a proud sponsor of for the second year. T-Fresh is embedded somewhere on the island, bringing us the latest information.
Day one was a lay day, but stronger swells are in the forecast. Prize money of $450,000 will be handed out at the conclusion of this event.
Free KICKER gear is available to those lucky fans on the beach, and it’s also possible to win watching the LIVE webcast at http://volcomfijipro.com – check throughout the rest of the week to see if it gets underway and for the chance to win cool KICKER gear!