- 11/17/2014 | Record Booth Traffic at the SEMA Show
- 07/07/2014 | Thousands of Concert Goers Enjoy KICKER Country Stampede
- 04/18/2014 | Mustang 50th Welcomes MRT Racing and KICKER VSS
- 04/08/2014 | Vapor, Cypher and Amphitheater K3 Now Available
- 01/31/2014 | KICKER XRV Joins Jurassic 5 and Ghostland Observatory at Winter on the Rocks
- 01/06/2014 | KICKER Unveils Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones at 2014 International CES
- 10/31/2013 | Blending New with Old for the 2013 SEMA Show
- 10/17/2013 | KICKER Cranks the Volume for Joint Car Audio Championship
- 09/17/2013 | KICKER Represented in First Major IASCA Curacao Event
- 09/11/2013 | Klock Werks Triumph Rocket III Motor Trike Sets Record
Chief Druku welcomed all to Tavarua, Fiji and blessed the Volcom Fiji Pro, running the next 13 days (June 2-14). Event 4 of the 10 ASP (Association of Surfing Professionals) World Championship Tour brings the Top 34 to the beautiful South Pacific and its perfect conditions, which KICKER is a proud sponsor of for the second year. T-Fresh is embedded somewhere on the island, bringing us the latest information.
Day one was a lay day, but stronger swells are in the forecast. Prize money of $450,000 will be handed out at the conclusion of this event.
Free KICKER gear is available to those lucky fans on the beach, and it’s also possible to win watching the LIVE webcast at http://volcomfijipro.com – check throughout the rest of the week to see if it gets underway and for the chance to win cool KICKER gear!