- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
On the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii, the world’s top surfers are going head-to-head against some of the sickest waves in an attempt to score a $130k prize purse at the 2013 Volcom Pipe Pro.
And because we are all about some action-sport craziness, KICKER immediately jumped at the opportunity to become the official audio sponsor of this competitive 12-day rendezvous.
Legit giveaways (online during the live webcast) will be happening throughout the first pro surfing event of the year, and of course, we’ve thrown tons of KICKER gear their way. The brand-new Amphitheater Dock for iPad/iPhone/iPod, the always bangin’ iKick501 Rocking System, the iK100 Compact Dock, the Hideaway Compact Powered Subwoofer and some headphones and in-ears are all up for grabs.
Be sure to tune into Volcom.com for a live webcast of the event and your chance to score some FREE loot.