- 03/22/2013 | KICKER Contributes to the Moore Family Auction
- 03/14/2013 | Facebook/KickerAudio Sweepstakes Ends, Winners Crowned
- 03/08/2013 | Bike Royalty Perewitz Stops by the HQ
- 02/20/2013 | MX Team Kickin it at the Top
- 02/05/2013 | Come See Us at the XRV this Summer
- 02/04/2013 | Our Deepest Sympathies are with the Moore Family
- 01/31/2013 | Volcom Pipe Pro is Underway and Crazier than Ever
- 01/23/2013 | KICKER Athletes Ready to Heat up X Games Aspen
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Coaxial and 3-Way Speakers Offer Dependable Upgrades with Precise Fit
- 01/17/2013 | CS-Series Component Speakers Made to Fit in Your Ride Better Than Ever
Car-audio soundoffs are alive and well all around the world, and KICKER-equipped competitors are keeping the gear in the lanes and the name at the top. With the dB Drag Racing World Finals October 10, USACi World Finals on November 15, and the IASCA North American Championships next spring, soundoffs continue to draw hordes of fans who remain loud and proud.
Here in the States there’s a new organization called Midwestspl Finals, run by Steve Benton and Get Loud Productions, that is making a name for itself, and one that KICKER is proud to sponsor. Recently, several KICKER competitors won World Championships, including Rich Turner, Krissie Boyd, Kevin Ecker, Erik Hoss, and Tim Schaffer, who won $4,100 as the KICKER Competitor-of-the-Year!
Over the pond, near the Italian border in the peaceful Austrian village of Villach, Team Audio Exklusiv recently dominated the Austrian dB Drag Racing Finals, with KICKER helping them clean up at the podium there, too. Austrian street champions took six championships, setting world records with Solo-Baric square woofer technology.
The soundoff scene is attended well in Europe. KICKER has continued in its quest to deliver the best sound around the world with the most dominant car-audio competition components, like the SoloX Subwoofer and the 10,000-watt Warhorse Subwoofer Amplifier. Whether you are from the U.S. or not, our engineers designed them specifically for the competition lanes. So what better way to dominate the crowds than having these bad boys with you in the trunk?
So, for all of your audio needs, whether you live the competition lifestyle or not, dig deep into kicker.com!