Music…It’s deep in our roots. We live it, breathe it and make it kick!
In 1973, KICKER’s Livin’ Loud legacy began as a two-man operation, hand-building professional-speaker systems in a narrow one-car garage. With very few resources and an intense love for music, company founder and current President Steve Irby invented the mobile-stereo enclosure market in his northern Oklahoma community, when he developed the Original KICKER. It was the first full frequency-range speaker box designed specifically for cars and trucks. From that historic moment, delivering concert-like audio quality across a wide volume range with renowned bass and accurate sound has always been the KICKER way.
Mobile-Audio products sold under the KICKER brand name include:
- SoloX®, Solo-Baric®L7, Solo-Baric L3, CompVX™, CompVT™, CompVR®, and Comp® Subwoofers
- KICKER Sub Boxes loaded with Solo-Baric, CompVT, CompVR, and Comp Subwoofers
- Hideaway™, SubStation™ and BassStation™ Powered Subwoofers
- IX-Series, ZX-Series and DX-Series Power Amplifiers
- QS-Series and RS-Series Matched Component Systems
- KS-Series Component Systems, Tweeters and Coaxial Speakers
- DS Component Systems and Coaxial Speakers
- Powersports PXi50.2 Amplified Controller for iPod/iPhone, PX-Series Power Amplifiers and PS Coaxial Speakers
- Marine subwoofers, speakers, amplifiers, tower-speaker empty enclosures and tower systems
- Full-Range Boxes - two-way, full-range enclosed speaker system
- Digital Signal Processors/EQs and ZXSUM8 Summing Interface
- Audio Accessories, Kits and wiring
As a continually evolving brand, KICKER reached new heights 35 years later with the development of its gear for portable media players—digital docking systems specifically for iPod, iPhone and Zune devices. High-performance headphones and noise-isolating in-ear monitors were not far behind.
Home and Personal audio products sold under the KICKER brand name include:
- iKick501 Docking System, iKick350 Mid-Size Dock with rechargeable battery, iKick150 Dock/Table Radio with Alarm, iKick100 Compact Digital Docking System, all for iPod and iPhone
- Valid Premium Noise-Isolation In-Ear Monitors and Valid Talk Premium In-Ear Headset with Microphone
- Phenom Microfit™ Noise-Isolation In-Ear Monitors and Phenom Talk Microfit In-Ear Headset with Microphone
- Flow Stereo Noise-Isolation In-Ear Monitors and Flow Talk In-Ear Stereo Headset with Microphone
- Cush Urban-Style, HP541 DJ-Style, HP1973 Classic-Style and HP201 Active-Style Headphones
- HP541 TJ-Lavin Signature Headphones with Microphone
KICKER graces the Stillwater, Okla., skyline and has stayed true to the values from which the company was built. KICKER products are designed and shipped from a 280,000-square-foot facility that houses nearly 200 energetic individuals who constantly push the limits of audio-design technology and performance.
KICKER products are currently sold by approximately 1,200 authorized dealers in the United States, and export sales are managed through a network of distributors serving over 2,000 dealers in approximately 50 countries.
As audio continues to evolve, KICKER will continue to be on the industry's cutting edge, pushing the limits of audio design technology, performance and integration in the quest for ultimate sound.