Music…It’s deep in our roots. We live it, breathe it and make it kick!
In 1973, KICKER’s Livin’ Loud legacy began as a two-man operation, hand-building professional-speaker systems in a narrow one-car garage. With very few resources and an intense love for music, company founder and current President Steve Irby invented the mobile-stereo enclosure market in his northern Oklahoma community, when he developed the Original KICKER. It was the first full frequency-range speaker box designed specifically for cars and trucks. From that historic moment, delivering concert-like audio quality across a wide volume range with renowned bass and accurate sound has always been the KICKER way.
Mobile-Audio products sold under the KICKER brand name include:
- Solo-Baric®L7, CompVX™, CompR®, CompRT®, CompVT®, CompVR®, CompS®, CompD® and Comp® Subwoofers
- KICKER Enclosures loaded with Solo-Baric, CompR, CompRT, CompS and Comp Subwoofers
- Hideaway™, SubStation™ and BassStation™ Powered Subwoofers
- K-Series, C-Series and D-Series Power Amplifiers
- QS-Series Matched Component Systems
- KS-, CS-, and DS-Series Component Systems, Tweeters and Coaxial Speakers
- Powersports PXi Amplified Media Controllers, PX-Series Power Amplifiers and PS-Series Coaxial Speakers
- KM-Series Marine Subwoofers and Speakers with LED lighting
- KM-Series Marine Power Amplifiers, Empty Enclosures and Tower Systems
- Full-Range Boxes - two-way, full-range enclosed speaker system
- Digital Signal Processors/EQs and ZXSUM8 Summing Interface
- Audio Accessories, Power Kits, Brass and Wiring
As a continually evolving brand, KICKER reached new heights 35 years later with the development of Home and Personal products for digital media devices—Bluetooth speaker systems, high-performance headphones and noise-isolating in-ear headsets.
Home and Personal audio products sold under the KICKER brand name include:
- Amphitheater™ BT with Apple® dock, BT2 Bluetooth System, and K3 mid-size Bluetooth System
- Vapor™ Premium, Tabor™ Bluetooth Wireless, Cush™ Talk Headphones
- Cypher™ In-Ear Headset
- Valid™ Talk Premium, Phenom™ Talk Microfit™, and Flow Talk Stereo In-Ear Headsets
KICKER graces the Stillwater, Okla., skyline and has stayed true to the values from which the company was built. KICKER products are designed and shipped from a 280,000-square-foot facility that houses nearly 200 energetic individuals who constantly push the limits of audio-design technology and performance.
KICKER products are currently sold by approximately 1,200 authorized dealers in the United States, and export sales are managed through a network of distributors serving over 2,000 dealers in approximately 50 countries.
As audio continues to evolve, KICKER will continue to be on the industry's cutting edge, pushing the limits of audio design technology, performance and integration in the quest for ultimate sound.