Available through Authorized Kicker Dealers
KICKER has developed and perfected a solution for iPod® or iPhone® users to easily add tunes to vehicles not previously equipped with a music source. The PXi50.2 Amplified Controller for iPod and iPhone delivers the weather-resistant quality expected from KICKER powersports gear, while also providing a way for users to enjoy their personal soundtrack, and without any head unit!
Now works with iPhone 5, 7th generation iPod Nano® and iOS 6! (Lightning-to-30-pin adapter required)
The small-footprint device features a "brain"/amplifier unit that connects to an iPod or iPhone and delivers 50 watts of power (25w x 2 at 2 Ohms) to any aftermarket audio system in most any vehicle, including but not limited to motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, boats, snowmobiles, hot rods, golf carts, farm tractors or riding lawnmowers.
The amplifier can be mounted or hidden, and the wired remote that handles volume, basic track control and on/off power can be positioned within easy reach. Once an iPod or iPhone is docked on the integrated 66-inch connection cable, the PXi50.2 provides continuous charging but also pauses the music when the power is turned off. The PXi50.2 includes mounting hardware for handlebars or flush-style for vehicle dashes.
The PXi50.2 features powered speaker outputs for adding a pair of speakers, resulting in a complete audio system. Mix in a pair of KICKER PS5250 Powersports Coaxial Speakers that are designed as lightweight, weather-proof drop-ins for bikes and other big-boy toys, and the listener is guaranteed to experience the legendary sound for which KICKER is known. For ultimate audio clarity, it uses a full differential audio circuit to protect against engine noise. For an intensified audio result, the PXi50.2 also provides line-level outputs and can be used with multiple or higher-powered amplifiers in a bigger system. A 1/8-inch (3.5mm) auxiliary-input jack allows the connection of other audio devices.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
|RMS Output @ 2 Ohms||25 watts X 2|
|RMS Output @ 4 Ohms||15 watts X 2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 1dB)|
|RCA Pre-Out Voltage||2.5V RMS|
|Max Current Draw||10A|
|Aux-Input Sensitivity||500mV to 1.75V|
|iPod Charging||5V @ 1A|
- Now works with iPhone 5, 7th generation iPod Nano® and iOS 6! (Lightning-to-30-pin adapter required)
- iPod/iPhone integration device with amplifier for most any mobile application
- Great for motorcycles, boats, ATVs, UTVs, hot rods, golf carts, riding lawn mowers, tractors, snowmobiles, etc.
- 50 watts of power (25w RMS x 2 at 2 Ohms)
- Blue-backlit remote is easily mounted
- Weather-resistant design
- 5v fast-charging of iPod/iPhone and pauses when power is off
- 3.5mm aux-input for other MP3 devices
- Pre amp out stereo outputs for use with additional amps
- Includes mounting hardware for motorcycles or dash
- Uses UI (locked) control mode, the industry standard
- Differential audio circuit reduces engine noise